Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hello, I'm new here

VipR

Hello everyone,

My name is Vip`R (pronounced Viper)  :mrgreen: . I've just bought very first hosted gaming server. I wanted to introduce myself and attempt to get to know all of my soon to be fellow Server Owners (SO's). I am not your rival or competition, I am here for anything I may help you with. I will gladly provide any info to anyone if I know it.

Being that this  is my first paid Hosted Server, I figured what the hey, with it and chose Survival Servers as my first choice. Though I do not know any HW specifics for the server I am renting (would be nice, for bragging rights), I do look forward to having a blast of a great time with you all.

Short but, hey there's my greetings. Thank you, Survival Servers for allowing me the chance to choose you as my first hosted server providers. You all have a blessed and Fkn AWESOME day and New Year,  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: , Vip`R OUT...

**********************************     :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  **********************************

Welcome to the Family Vip`R. 

You picked a good host, Ryan and his guys take care of us. They have great response time to tickets and are usually on top of the any issues. 

Prices might be a bit higher than others, but on most they are about even. However you get what you pay for.