Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Transferring Items From Maps

combst94

I'm trying to figure out how to transfer items/dinos from one map to another. All I've been able to find is some information on "cluster servers" but don't really understand how it works. Can I do it with just the one server I rent? Or do I need to rent an additional server bringing my rented server total to 2? And if that is the case how do I transfer stuff? And if I were to rent an additional server, am I able to transfer the save game files from one rented server to the other?

I dont know if you have had your question answered yet but it isn't all that complicated. There is settings for transferring dinos and items that you have to have toggled to work and there is no point having them open if you do not have an additional server to transfer between. There is a weird thing where you can take dinos from single player that I dont understand but unless you have another server to cluster with your transfer options should be off. If you want to transfer dinos between different servers/maps you need at least 2 servers that share the same cluster code, it can be whatever you decide to make it. 

Prevent Download Survivors

Disallows downloading characters to the server

Prevent Download Dinos

Disallows downloading dinosaurs to the server

Prevent Download Items

Disallows downloading items to the server

Prevent Upload Survivors

Disallows uploading characters to the server

Prevent Upload Dinos

Disallows uploading dinosaurs to the server

Prevent Upload Items

Disallows uploading items to the server

Prevent Download Survivors

Disallows downloading characters to the server

Prevent Download Dinos

Disallows downloading dinosaurs to the server

Prevent Download Items

Disallows downloading items to the server

Prevent Upload Survivors

Disallows uploading characters to the server

Prevent Upload Dinos

Disallows uploading dinosaurs to the server

Prevent Upload Items

Disallows uploading items to the server

Those should be untoggled. To transfer you need to go to a terminal or drop and it will be in the center. You'll have to re-invite tribemembers on the other server you transfer to but the data from the other server will be saved and your player stats will be carried over to the other server. Hope this helped.