Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

We have a release date!

Ryan Pennington

• 2 weeks later...

We will begin working on it as soon as dedicated server app depot is live on Steam.

It is not yet available to us or any other GSP. The clock ticks from there.

So maybe a few hours after it launches the dedicated server app.

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=atlas&type=5&category=0

You guys can F5 this page to see when it is available!

We will begin working on it as soon as dedicated server app depot is live on Steam.

It is not yet available to us or any other GSP. The clock ticks from there.

So maybe a few hours after it launches the dedicated server app.

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=atlas&type=5&category=0

You guys can F5 this page to see when it is available!

Thank you Ryan, you guys have been an awesome server host!

Did I only rent 1 freeport or do I get the whole map? I don't want to rent a small portion.

You saying this "in fact you can rent up to 16 servers all at once to create a big private Atlas!" has me worried.

Did I only rent 1 freeport or do I get the whole map? I don't want to rent a small portion.

You saying this "in fact you can rent up to 16 servers all at once to create a big private Atlas!" has me worried.

I'd like to know as well but I'm not sure they know or can know until they get the server files.

I could be wrong tho.

Evidently Nitro has some sort of agreement with Grapeshot. Their server settings are a tad different than what is being offered here. I'm worried I didn't ask for the right combo of people vs. servers.

Yea. My question is now if the users are per server or total cause Nitrado's is like 4 servers with 10 people each for 40 total people but 4 servers worth of map....

guess they went to bed . Kid of disappointed they are not up yet I got people chomping at the bit to play and the weekend is almost over so it is important time lost to them. 

Actually now that I think about it I will wait I am assuming they just dont have the files yet and the only reason Nintrado has them is because they have a deal with the company but I really do not like them for customer service. 

I'm staying put with Survival... they have great customer service and the control panel is pretty awesome for me. I don't know what others offer, but I'm not interested in going to find out! I'll patiently wait until they finally allow them to have the files.

Nitrado is still in a preorder state.  The comments on their site are having the same questions about why their servers are in preorder only.  The number of servers ordered is actually more important than the number of players per server from discussions I have had with people who are in the know.  The map layouts are like a grid with each server being a section of it.  After talking with a dev, I elected for more servers vs. more players on a lower server count.  Besides, Ryan and the crew have been 1000x more reactive with my server needs than any other host out there.  Maybe at the end of the day Nitrado is able to push out private servers a bit faster but honestly I would rather wait for Survival simply because of the customer service I have received.

It looks like at some point Grapeshot up a file for a dedicated server but the database search didn't have much information.

1006030 Unknown SteamDB Unknown App 1006030 (ATLAS Dedicated Server) about 12 hours ago