Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Abb creatures on Extinction

xjbilly

I know it's possible to put other creatures onto other maps, like Abb creatures into Rag. Is it possible yet to put Abb creatures into Extinction yet ? I'd like to put glowpets into the underground on Extinction.

I got this to work on my own. if anyone is interested, this goes in the Game.ini at the end:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Ext_DinoSpawnEntries_Forest",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="lightlizardSpawner",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="glowbirds",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="glowdog",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="lightgoat",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.12),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.12),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.12),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.12)))