Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Recruitment- SonsoftheChomp

Hey everyone,

I know on this site most people have their own server but I figured I'd post here as well. 5x harv, 20x tame, 20x mating hatch and maturing, Modded drops, ab variants of normal dinos i.e. ab stego, ab trike, etc., shoulder pets. My Rag server is clustered with my Center server which will be switched to Extinction when it comes out. The Center does not have the ab creatures but the same rates as Rag. Have plans for events, and we want beach bobs to be left alone till they can defend themselves. We want competition and desire a community that wants to compete. We have 30 slots for each of the servers. My tribe and I want to be involved and compete like any other tribe. Join our SonsoftheChomp discord if you have any questions and hope to see some of you guys on the server. Have a good one.