Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server in "unknown" state

sniperfoe

My server keeps entering into an unknown state, the players that are already connected to the server report that the server lags back every few seconds and i cannot start stop or restart the server the only way ive been able to temporarily fix this issue is with hitting the save settings and restart game server button in the control panel. I do have a custom restart config setup for 2:00 PST, if anyone knows why my server keeps doing that and knows how to fix it id be much appreciated! 

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue as OP stated, nothing is fixed and unfortunately a ticket creation hasnt resolved my issue either. New to this server, cant say I'm impressed with service.

Same issue as OP stated, nothing is fixed and unfortunately a ticket creation hasnt resolved my issue either. New to this server, cant say I'm impressed with service.

Are you still seeing this issue? I know we had an ip down for a bit yesterday as we worked to bring it back online but it should be fixed now.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, XxExtremeGamingxX2019 said:

mine is the same its in unknown and i cant join it or anything and its annoying

Please reply here with your Game Server ID - >