Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

issue with boost settings

i changed my map to aberration and my loot crates dont seem to have the loot that ive boosted it to, back on Ragnarok i had it set to 5x and everyone was getting ascendant items in the drops so i lowered to 3x and it seemed decently balanced but now on aberration the 3x doesnt seem to be giving any good items we all get blueprints that are not worth anything for example bp for shag rug, bp for silencers, bp for fish baskets, those are just some of items we get so if anyone knows how to fix that then id be much obliged.

You might try re saving your changes as when changing maps it may not of kept the changes you made for the other map.

i have resaved many times, least i think i have ive gone in and changed a few setttings and then restarted the server to update the settings but nothing seems to update

i have resaved many times, least i think i have ive gone in and changed a few setttings and then restarted the server to update the settings but nothing seems to update

Okay send in a ticket and we can take a look at the back end for any issues that may be popping up.