Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Auto unlock engrams

xjbilly

I've got my engrams set to auto unlock when you reach certain levels ( that was alot of work !!) However, I'm looking to keep it so you have to go to Abb to unlock the Abb engrams, and like wise for the scorched engrams. I removed the auto unlock code for the abb engrams from everything but abb, and the same for scorched. Problem is these engrams stay locked even after going to Abb or scorched, where they do auto unlock. They don't stay unlocked when you come back. Any way to fix this ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I just made it so the Abberation engrams cost 0, and the scorched engrams cost 0. Problem was, if you were already over the level required to auto unlock the engram, it would be unlocked for you, but the unlocking of the engram wouldn't " pop " so to speak. When it shows you've learned the engram on the screen, So when you left that server, it didn't record that engram as actually learned. Some sort of game mechanic I guess. Fixed good enough for me now :)

• 1 year later...
On 9/19/2018 at 1:09 PM, xjbilly said:

I've got my engrams set to auto unlock when you reach certain levels ( that was alot of work !!) However, I'm looking to keep it so you have to go to Abb to unlock the Abb engrams, and like wise for the scorched engrams. I removed the auto unlock code for the abb engrams from everything but abb, and the same for scorched. Problem is these engrams stay locked even after going to Abb or scorched, where they do auto unlock. They don't stay unlocked when you come back. Any way to fix this ? 

How did you go threw and make it where they auto unlocked?? You said its alot of work which is fine I just dont know where to go and what to set things at. Thanks for your help.

• 5 months later...
19 hours ago, KrayKay said:

I have tried the unlock engrams in the Game.ini file section and it not working 

Please submit a support ticket and we can help you out with this issue!