Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

how to remove items left behind by players who are not on the server anymore

quarryman007

sorry if this has been dealt with already,  I could not find any thing like this in the forums.   so thank you in advance for your patience. 

my problem is that people have not been back to my server for some time.  (more than 3months) so I need to remove there buildings and items  left behind so others who come to my server to play are not blocked or unable to build on areas that were once occupied by those that chose not to come back to my server.  I have been able to destroy the buildings and building materials.  but I have not been able to take away or destroy items such as banners, fish traps, craft tables, or wheel of pain items.   or thralls that have been placed.     everything else i can remove or destroy.  can any one help and tell me how to remove, pick up, or destroy these items so I can make room for new players.    thank you for any help anyone can offer.