Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

SE Server Launch Parameters

Kogrim

I was trying to setup a custom map on my server and was wondering if there was a template for the custom server parameters.  I've see the ark parameters, but it doesn't seem like that would work for this game.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have 90 Mods and a custom map i would like to use.

Create a new game using the closest map type possible. Start the server and get the map generated. Then, go in to the FTP and delete the files out, replacing them with the files from your save. SE should pull over the mods automatically. If not, you have to manually enter them in the server settings area.

Once that is done, when you connect, it should be to your save. That's how I did it, it worked with no problems for me, and I've been playing my multiplayer map I uploaded on the server with no problems.