Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Mods...System RAM CPU?

Wolfien

I've added Mods to my server and now the server is lagging and I am wondeirng what is the System RAM, CPU settigns and can they be increased? Or is there nothing that can be done about the lag after adding mods to this game?

We are having the same issues. A ticket shouldn't be required to find out what the Ram specs et al are, should they?

Players are experiencing horrid lag and have been for a while now. Just keeps getting worse. Especially when someone logs in to the game. I've heard not so good reviews/information regarding aged systems in use by SS. Is this true?

The main reason we ask for a ticket is so we can know what the ip and such is for your server so we can take a look at the back end for any issues while seeing if maybe the ram is being over used by a process. With our servers we use around 128 to 216 GB of DDR3/4 ram if you are just wanting to know that info.