Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Any way to stop or slow down days?

Glenn093

Hello!

I've got a question; Is there any way to config something that stops the survived days from counting, when there is nobody in the server?

This morning I played for just like 2 hours or so with a friend of mine, just a small base etc. 
We both went offline, and nobody else played untill my friend was going back online, and suddenly there where alot of mutants etc. (Spawns after day 7). But we only played for 2 hours or so...

Should I ''stop'' the server and ''start'' it again when we want to play, or can it be configured via FTP or something?

I hope you guys understand what I mean xD

Best regards,

Glenn.

I was unable to find any information on setting or program that could do this, so if it is such a problem, I would recommend keeping the server offline when you are not playing.

We are looking into getting away from oxide as it was the only way to direct the server to saving to a specific area for the longest time. Now that the new update has come out it should let us direct it without oxide.