Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Keep getting modlist error

Katerynka

I have not modded conan before, but I did follow the instructions and have downloaded all the mods for the server. They are the only mods i have currently, but keep getting the folowing pending connection failure:

Could not connect to server. Your modlist doesn't match the server modlist. Please enable only the following mods, in order:

I have a feeling it is due to the Age of Calamitous being a large mod. I am fairly sure I need to load it through ftp but I can't seem to find where the mods are located on my files from steam to copy over.

I would love some help. Thanks! :)

I am having the exact same problem. After every auto restart, the server stops detecting Age of Calamitous. It also did this a few days ago with Pippi but after a few hours it started detecting Pippi again. Then as of last night it did it with AoC and not has just done it again. 

I ran  Age of Calamitous on my server, along with a few others. The issue anything that directly edits the tables has more chances of making the server break. I stopped using it (yes it caused me to have to wipe the server and start over) but now with the mods I have running I have no issues what so ever. 

We've started uploading TAoC mod through the FTP now and so far, haven't had any issues. Had no clue as to HOW to do that but once I figured it out, it's actually pretty easy to do. Only thing is, it takes MUCH longer to install/update mods that way it seems. My buddy (the server owner) and I are really new at all this but we're figuring it out as we go.