Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

liontech

My server was moved to a better machine for launch (which was doing well). But now the server is "stopping" itself 30 + times a day, i was at 60/60 cap all day but now im bleeding players. This is a Major issue and i would guess hardware related Ive had a ticket in for 12 + hrs asking to be moved to a different machine with the same specs. So far no response. I dont know whats causing this ive done all the troubleshooting i can do on my end.

A quick update. The staff moved us to east coast to a new machine which did fix the issue. However then it had extremely high ping, we just moved back to a new machine on west. But now we are having really low Server fps. we are talking 2 - 7 fps with only 40 or so people on.... then we have crashed and are sitting in an "unknown status". Im holding out hope that things will improve since I have enjoyed the customer service so far, just seem to be hitting road bumps A LOT. My player base despite the fact we are in top 20 servers are becoming restless.