Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

World gen issues?

kurakitae

I just gotten a Pixark server today but I seem to be having issues regarding world gen. (Or at least that's what I think it is.)

So basically like in the screencap, not only did it take ages on the loading screen (approx 10 mins), it loaded me into a map that has no land and just sky. My character was not able to move. I even tried ESC and then going into revive to kill the character to get a different spawn point but it was of no help.

I logged out and tried playing on a single player game and the world just loaded fine.

I even tried another seed for this but same problem as well, so wondering if I'm possibly missing anything out? I didn't touch anything during the initial set up, just launch game. Unless there was something else I was supposed to do, please advice.

I sent in a support ticket earlier as well to hopefully have the issue addressed sooner.

Thanks!

file.png

• 3 years later...

Hey sorry I know this is old but im getting this issue and im joining the server from the game itself from the favorites tab I have tried everything and still isnt working please can you help?

On 12/24/2021 at 9:52 AM, OutLaw said:

Hey sorry I know this is old but im getting this issue and im joining the server from the game itself from the favorites tab I have tried everything and still isnt working please can you help?

Please submit a support ticket and we can help you. We will likely need to reinstall the core files.