Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Staff Intervention

Staff intervention One of our staff members is currently intervening on your server. You may not start, stop, restart, or update your game server until the intervention lock is removed. This could be due to one of your open support tickets or maintenance on the machine your game server is located on.

I don't get it. No warning, nothing. Just can't play on the server I'm paying for.

I understand hardware issues, updating and or replacing the physical machines... 

In my previous experience this is done off hours and days, not friday mid-day.

AND in most cases unless extreme emergency, they transfer your server info to another machine so there is NO downtime for the end users. 

No, I have no open tickets. The issues I have with the server are not really ticketable anyways.

Send a freaking email or something for crying out loud. At least then I would know what to tell the people!

this may be the last nail in this coffin.