Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

commands and administrator [help]

Perezoso

Good day, a few hours ago I acquired the server I was seeing the forum and the guides, I also saw the web page that they left to see the Ark commands but there are certain commands that do not work or maybe I am writing them wrong, such as getting a dinosaur tamed, it never comes out with Blueprint Path and even the creative mode, I hope someone can help me with the commands or with this problem I can not find a way to keep my character as administrator after disconnecting, thanks

I also can not find my server in the list, with or without a password, never find the server, I can only invite my friends through contacts on Steam

To keep your character as the administrator:

Create a file called AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt in the directory ShooterGame\Saved and add your Steam ID (remember, Steam64 ID)

Get your steam id 64 from here:

There are two ways to force tame a dino when logged in as the admin:

cheat ForceTame: The dino can be ridden even when no saddle is equipped.
cheat DoTame: Tames the dino as if the player had tamed the dino normally.

For the above to work you must be looking at the dino that you want to tame and be quite close to it. ( it can take a few tries for it to work )

To keep your character as the administrator:

Create a file called AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt in the directory ShooterGame\Saved and add your Steam ID (remember, Steam64 ID)

Get your steam id 64 from here:

This part does it in another forum post and even tried it but it did not work