Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

StealthyMartian

Just thought I would get things rolling here. Minecraft has been one of my all time favorite games to play and recently picked it back up. I know there are a lot of sites out there that have seeds on them already but have you come across any cool seeds yourself that have resulted in amazing landscapes? Post some images here if so and the seed if you wish to share it.

• 6 months later...

A popular interesting seed used to be  10110101  not sure which older version it was meant for, but it may work similarly on any version, it creates large carved out, cave like mountains, I generated this seed on version 1.12.2 and got a very similar thing as shown in the first image.

Another seed which produces an unusual looking world is   6714107141548954383   In previous Minecraft versions it was a generally flat world of plains and forest with a nearby village by a lake, however I did this one in version 1.12.2 and it was rather a world with large flat top mountains with canyons in a savanna/desert type of biome

post-7835-0-13768400-1541171999_thumb.jpg

post-7835-0-57123500-1541172054_thumb.jpg