Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Wait for host (Black Screen)

Hi

I've been trying to get my server working for the past few hours. I opened a ticket and am waiting to hear back from a staff member about my issue.

I am currently attempting to run Overpoch Origins Taviana and the server shows up fine, but when either my friends or I try to join, we always get stuck at "Waiting for Host" with our name red in the top right corner blinking. I checked the server rpt log and nothing is there besides the server startup line. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. If needed I can post my server rpt and anything else needed.

Thanks,

ned

I believe I replied to the ticket if that was you. Origins is no longer supported with the new versions of epoch/overpoch. The old files are hard to come by now days with  most servers updating to the new versions.