Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Where do the changes you make to dino stats go?

olT3lo

I'm trying to change my Bronto population by 50% on Ragnarok. I used the GUI you guys created in the control panel, but I don't see it actually writing to game.ini in:

/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsServer

Is it saved some where else? I was just trying to confirm the GUI is doing something.

I guess I asked something that can't be answered? I don't think the GUI to change dino spawn rates is working. I've changed the spawn rate for Bronto's and it doesn't appear to be working. I can't find the line the GUI should add to game.ini so don't think it's actually writing. If the line is added somewhere else, please tell me.

Or maybe answer this...

Does the server need to be shutdown when you make the change in the control panel GUI? (Never mind, I see when you restart the server it shuts it down then writes the change. Or at least it's supposed to. Just not working for me).

I believe the data should be added to the game.ini file within that area.

I ended up opening a ticket and it is a confirmed issue at the moment. I believe they are looking into it.