Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

[Urgent] Please help change the server IP back

peterng

Hi,

Hope all is well. This is a high priority follow up with the ticket number: 100487

I have asked to move to another machine with a clear request that please retain the same IP address. A technician helps me this morning and he moved our server to another location (Seattle instead of LA), which causes the IP to change.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, my understanding is that you guys may have a range of reserved IP address so you can assign it to any server as possible. That's what Steven White helped me before.

IP changes will affect us a lot, since i've donated to have that specific IP to be on top of the game launcher, plus we are losing our rank in GameTracker (we are in a very good standing). Not to mention there are some other setups based on that IP address.

Please help change our server back to the previous IP address: 45.34.1x1.1x0. Thanks a lot.