Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Sign in to follow this  
ferZ

New update server

Can I get the direct path to the file that shows the version.

Also been having a lot of issues since I restarted the server this morning not sure if there is another update?

Server name will only show as community server. I have the name set in all the defaultgame.ini files and on the website control panel. Nothing seems to change it. Looks like all the default config files revert back to default.

-Control Panel on website - not sure if this ever worked when i restart it never goes to the map specified in these settings

Thanks

You can check the version.txt string in your FTP which shows the version that is installed and running.

If the DefaultGame.ini is reverting you are modifying while the server is started or you are setting something wrong.

Please submit a support ticket so we can take a look.

thanks for the quick reply, 

Version.txt is 0.63

Server is in the stopped state when making changes then I upload and start the server.

All that I am modifying is the Name, Removing DOM and CTF from map rotation and adding my Steam GUID as Admin.

The default game.ini I should be modifying is under the root folder?

I will input a ticket as well

Thanks