Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

sleeping, boating, and walkie issues

GooderzomBKat

Just ran into a couple of problems, the mechanics for dynamic items like the boats don't move when using them. you can use the cast off option. I also ran into more recently the fact that the sleep function from homes has frozen, does anyone know a fix I might be able to do on it? Also, since I started, the walkie talky item doesn't function on my server, so i'm wondering if part or all of this has anything to do with the fact that I imported a map I played with other people to continue without hackers. 

I believe these are recent bugs from the last patch that was pushed out. At least that is what I have been reading and it is also happening on my personal server as well. However please submit a ticket and we will take a look and see if maybe something might be bugged on the back end.