Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Restart Notifications

Is it possible to set up a notification in game 30, 15, and 5 minutes prior to the daily restarts?

If i am not mistaken you can already set this up in the "Custom Restart Config" in your server control panel.  Give that a try and see if that works for you.

This is what it says it does:

Use this form to configure custom restarts for your server. Limit of 15 restarts.

In-game restart notifications will be displayed 15, 10, 5, and 2 minutes prior to the scheduled restart.

• 2 years later...
On 1/29/2018 at 12:20 PM, Overlord said:

If i am not mistaken you can already set this up in the "Custom Restart Config" in your server control panel.  Give that a try and see if that works for you.

This is what it says it does:

Use this form to configure custom restarts for your server. Limit of 15 restarts.

In-game restart notifications will be displayed 15, 10, 5, and 2 minutes prior to the scheduled restart.

I have my auto restarts set up via the "Custom Restart Config" in the server control panel, but there are no warnings coming up in game to alert my players of impending restarts