Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Modify Server Config

Jasminia

GAME SERVER ID #55052

Can't get it to save since last nights update. Keeps reverting back to default configuration. Tried several times and ran validation and cleaned mods folder. Had to manually go in via FTP and make changes and hope that i put them back to the way I had them.

I had this happen to me last night as well. My server ini stuff went to default after a restart. Needless to say i was pissed cause I had alot of custom configs with the xp lvls and engrams. Today I made an effort to try to reenter all the settings with in the modify server config tool, and after 3 hours of reentering all the settings for players and dino lvls. I saved again, and when the server came back up, it act as i did nothing! What the hell is going on and is there a way to restore my settings, because I do not want to spend more time again reentering these settings. It also should be noted that I did a backup restore which did nothing for the ini settings ang gameuser settings. All that did was restore the map and saved data for in game.

Ticket #298129  GAME SERVER ID #43346

I am having the same issue. Seems that it may have something to do with logging in with an ftp client. Everytime I do it seems to reset the gameusersettings and games.ini files.

Same type of issue for me. ID #56515
I can not start the server because when I do, the game.ini file gets cleaned out completely, leaving only a blank .ini file behind.

EDIT: False alarm, looks like there was a typo which caused it to just clear it. "/[/script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]"