Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Arma 2 Server not Showing

Nedracul

Hello, i just bought a server and for some reason things are a little.. Odd, i have just started the server and i changed the location after quite a few hours of trying to find it, changing location ive managed to get it to show BUT it wont show any 1. Name, 2. Information, and 3. it shows arma 2 Epoch instead of Overpoch. So what can i do? i do have  a ticket at this time!

Server IP 104.143.12.34:4303 shows for Survival launcher and Appears/Dissapear's as i start and stop

Server IP 104.143.12.34:4302 is what my console reads. 

PS: Survival Launcher i get a Error Connecting to Download server warning when attempting to download the Epoch and Overwatch files, i attempted to do so in case i could join without the Name and such displaying!

We are working on getting 1.0.6.2 pushed out. This will happen since dayz launcher decided to instantly remove the 1.0.6.1 version as soon as they launched the new one. Not sure why they do that. For the survival launcher error we know of it and have it on a list to fix.

1.0.6.2 is out

Has anyone been able to install the Epoch Chernarus map version 1.0.6.2 using the Survival Servers CPanel? I have tried several times to install it and continue to get wait for host when I try to join the server. Also, nothing seems to be loading (RPT pasted below). Is there some sequence of event I need to do to get this installed?

Thanks for any help I can get!

Jnkbller

=====================================================================

== C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\15954\arma2oaserver.exe

== "C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\15954\arma2oaserver.exe" -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server -ip=207.244.146.179 -port=2302 -profiles=Admin -config=Admin\server.cfg -cfg=Admin\arma2.cfg -name=Admin -nolog

Exe timestamp: 2018/01/02 17:26:16

Current time: 2018/01/03 15:55:05

Version 1.63.131129

15:55:05 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

15:55:06 Connected to Steam servers

ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp not found.

Has anyone been able to install the Epoch Chernarus map version 1.0.6.2 using the Survival Servers CPanel? I have tried several times to install it and continue to get wait for host when I try to join the server. Also, nothing seems to be loading (RPT pasted below). Is there some sequence of event I need to do to get this installed?

Thanks for any help I can get!

Jnkbller

== C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\15954\arma2oaserver.exe

== "C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\15954\arma2oaserver.exe" -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server -ip=207.244.146.179 -port=2302 -profiles=Admin -config=Admin\server.cfg -cfg=Admin\arma2.cfg -name=Admin -nolog

Exe timestamp: 2018/01/02 17:26:16

Current time: 2018/01/03 15:55:05

Version 1.63.131129

15:55:05 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

15:55:06 Connected to Steam servers

ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp not found.

Please submit a ticket and I can get you fixed up. It is very possible the files need to be synced on the server.