Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Changing trader prices in Global Banking

Jnkbller

Hi there,

​I've noticed that the prices in the traders allow you to purchase M24 rounds for 100 coins, convert them to DMR mags and sell them for 3000 coins, making a hefty profit. I tried to change the prices here:

\dayz_code\configs\category\SniperRifleAmmo.hpp

​But it doesn't change the prices at the trader. If anyone has the time to help me out and take a look at my mission file (attached) I would really appreciate it.

​Thanks for your help!

​Jnkbller

Hi there,

​I've noticed that the prices in the traders allow you to purchase M24 rounds for 100 coins, convert them to DMR mags and sell them for 3000 coins, making a hefty profit. I tried to change the prices here:

\dayz_code\configs\category\SniperRifleAmmo.hpp

​But it doesn't change the prices at the trader. If anyone has the time to help me out and take a look at my mission file (attached) I would really appreciate it.

​Thanks for your help!

​Jnkbller

I can have a look at it for you.  You have a ts or you want to use mine?  ts.uzi-gaming.com

I can have a look at it for you.  You have a ts or you want to use mine?  ts.uzi-gaming.com

Hi Overlord, thanks for the reply. I don't use TS. How can I get the mission file to you other than TS? Can I upload or attach it here somehow?

Thanks!

Jnkbller

Hi Overlord, thanks for the reply. I don't use TS. How can I get the mission file to you other than TS? Can I upload or attach it here somehow?

Thanks!

Jnkbller

I sent you a PM with my email.