Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

FTP avilable?

daemox

is FTP access available? for example to view the log file? im assuming use my ftp client to  server:21 ? i don't really see much help on this refering to ps4 ark on here. id like to view my adminlogs though if nothing else. or maybe configure them and what they log.

there is another question if i may. does the showmyadminmanager work for these servers? I can use it on single play mode. or my own console hosted session. but in game here doesn't work. 

so as for ftp, it is disabled for ps4 members due to intillectually property of sony? am i understanding that right? that would be really easy... just chmod the files in question and we couldn't read or write it from our ftp login. easy day.

there is another question if i may. does the showmyadminmanager work for these servers? I can use it on single play mode. or my own console hosted session. but in game here doesn't work. 

If I remember right most of the commands work on the PS4 version that work on PC. You should be able to open the showmyadminmanager in game.

so as for ftp, it is disabled for ps4 members due to intillectually property of sony? am i understanding that right? that would be really easy... just chmod the files in question and we couldn't read or write it from our ftp login. easy day.

Yeah Sony has strict rules as to what can and can not be accessed. With that we go by what the developers have us setup as well. I will give this info to Ryan and see what we can do.

Yes, Sony is a stickler for what you can and cannot access. They are also a huge stickler on downloading outside content that's not on the Playstation Store. This is why you can't really get any mods on PS4 that are not official.