Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

PS4 Aberration release date - December 12th

We have a release date for PS4   :mrgreen:

December 12th!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/708770/ARK_Aberration__Expansion_Pack/

DLC is currently on sale for both PC and PS4 versions (Season Pass)

large.BlackFriday.jpg.8daaf575b70c739dd6

35% off on Playstation - https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=EP0688-CUSA06782_00-6212114814651414

Aberration is the latest in the ARK DLC series. Survivors are placed in a damaged ARK. Its internal atmosphere is leaking away, resulting in the intense environment with high amounts of incredible biomes and radiation. The systems keeping the ARK alive are malfunctioning and the hazards of the creatures in this environment present a new opportunity to explore.

The intense radiation of Aberration has led to incredible genetic mutations, resulting in new creatures with amazing abilities! Among others, clamber up walls & glide through the air on the back of a camouflaging chameleon-like ‘Rock Drake’, keep the dark at bay with a friendly ‘Bulbdog’, grab and toss multiple creatures simultaneously with a massive ‘Karkinos’, or—if you are talented enough to tame one—command the vile ‘Nameless Queen’ to impregnate your foes with a horrifying reproductive chest-burster!

New tools are on-hand to survive on the world of Aberration, while opening up many possibilities for new competitive and cooperative scenarios. Traverse the ARK using cave-climbing picks, gliding wingsuits, and ziplines. Learn advanced engrams to dominate the harsh environment, protect yourself with hazmat outfits, charge lanterns, explosive rounds, batteries, glowsticks, railguns and much more. Thrive by gathering new resources, using fishing baskets, gas collectors, fortify your home within the caverns using cliff structures, and much more!

Earthquakes, radiation exposure, gas leaks, and Element chambers are among the many hazards that survivors will learn to grapple with Aberration’s varied biomes, both aboveground and below the surface. But among the greatest challenges on this ruined ARK is the hierarchy of unrelenting Nameless, requiring constant vigilance & Charge Energy to defend against!

And in the deepest depths of Aberration, their terrifying—yet somehow familiar—master awaits… will YOU be among the survivors powerful enough to face him?

• 3 weeks later...

How much longer on this update for us? I cant even start my server and even when i run the force update it wont update. NA Aberration Official Servers are already up

So mine is saying started and up but i have a warning on my control panel saying the version is outdated.  I try to update it but it is not going through. and I cant find my server on the list...

Any update to this? I have 3 servers, none of which can be logged into yet..

I'm having the same problem as my server has been saying Started: Loading.... for the past 2 hours. #52509