Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding zombies to a modded server

BecQuinnox

Hey guys I was just wondering if it is possible to add zombies to my modded server? and if so how would i go about doing so. any help is greatly appreciated :D

UPDATE- im just a derp they are called "murderers" not zombies and i figured out how to get them on :P

• 4 months later...

just got my server up and running and wanted to add my zombies back in. i have created the servauto.cfg. Was hoping it wold go there, but my description doesnt work either. any help on these would be greatly appreciated .

just got my server up and running and wanted to add my zombies back in. i have created the servauto.cfg. Was hoping it wold go there, but my description doesnt work either. any help on these would be greatly appreciated .

Please send a ticket in and we can check the back end for why it is not working properly.

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, Gz28 said:

Care to share with us other "derps" on how you add the murderer's / zombies please. LOL. I want to do the same thing in my server.

You can try adding zombies to your server using the Halloween commands!  More information can be found here -> https://www.corrosionhour.com/rust-halloween-command/