Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How do I make a payment for a specific server if the renew date is not up yet

Musette

for instance  lets say I was given a donation of $20 for my ARK server. I want to make sure that money goes to my ARK server and not the other ones I Run. Do i just make a ticket and someone will get back to me and take the payment how does this work? I wish that there was a payment button on the control panel for that specific server that would take you to the payments section so you can apply monies to that server.  I have looked cause i have had some extra cash and wanted to make an early payment to my account but couldn't find where to go to do it.  also Another question how do  you up your member slots from  say 10 to 20 that to should be on the control panel too. 

for instance  lets say I was given a donation of $20 for my ARK server. I want to make sure that money goes to my ARK server and not the other ones I Run. Do i just make a ticket and someone will get back to me and take the payment how does this work? I wish that there was a payment button on the control panel for that specific server that would take you to the payments section so you can apply monies to that server.  I have looked cause i have had some extra cash and wanted to make an early payment to my account but couldn't find where to go to do it.  also Another question how do  you up your member slots from  say 10 to 20 that to should be on the control panel too. 

To upgrade slots click on the green "$ Buy Upgrades" button at the top right in your Control Panel.   I am not sure on paying ahead on servers though so someone else will have to answer that.