Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ps4 Cluster

sockllama

Currently clusters are not available but we will be adding them soon. Please keep an eye on here and our twitter for more information. :)

EDIT: Clusters are now available, just specify a Cluster Code in your control panel to link any server hosted on SurvivalServers.com (PS4)

• 1 month later...

What’s a cluster?.

A cluster is when you link 2 separate servers together in order to travel between them. Such as having 1 PS4 ark server and then purchasing another to link so you can travel between different worlds. Say you have a Island server and a Scorched earth server. You link them together (clustering them) and then when you go to the obelisk in game you will see the other server linked in the "travel to new worlds" area so you can take your gear,avatar, dinos to it.

• 2 months later...

I have a server with Nitrado, and have just Rented a Server from Survival Servers can i cluster these two together .......The Nitrado server will expire in 28 days as i am saying goodbye to them but would like to travel between maps until then

Sadly it is not possible to link them together as they use a different system than we do. :(

I have a server with Nitrado, and have just Rented a Server from Survival Servers can i cluster these two together .......The Nitrado server will expire in 28 days as i am saying goodbye to them but would like to travel between maps until then

Sadly it is not possible to link them together as they use a different system than we do. :(

Steven

I tired linking(Survival Server and Nitrado) them together, and it seems to be working so far at least 3 of us have been able to move between the two servers 

My Survival Server is Named Dlow2   The Center is the Map

My Nitrado sever is named Dlowsark boosted engrams ect.  Ragnarok is the Map

To be honest this is the first time we have tried linking servers so none of us know what to expect or what is really correct or incorrect 

you or anyone are welcome to join and try it and tell me its working correct or not

It is not a big issue for me as the Nitrado sever will expire in 11 days 

Just an Update to yesterdays Reply about nitrado and survival servers and not give false hope or bad info

when it works it works and when it dont it dont 

Day one... 3 of us traveled between arks we were even able to bring back some wyvern eggs for hatching...

Day two ... we started having issues Items or Dinos  not moving with us

Day Three.... The arks still show up as a Cluster world ...Nothing transfers between arks .......We can move between them but each time we are forced to create a new survivor if we wish to proceed to that ark.....the main character is stored in the obelisk and has to be downloaded back to the map it was originally on 

If we log into the old server from the main server list our progress and characters are still in place just like we never left or clustered.....the character we were forced to create when trying to move between arks......well just hangs in limbo somewhere....they are not in any download list its just like that character never was created

I am not sure what would happen if we tried this under a username who had never visited these two maps

Steven

I tired linking(Survival Server and Nitrado) them together, and it seems to be working so far at least 3 of us have been able to move between the two servers 

My Survival Server is Named Dlow2   The Center is the Map

My Nitrado sever is named Dlowsark boosted engrams ect.  Ragnarok is the Map

To be honest this is the first time we have tried linking servers so none of us know what to expect or what is really correct or incorrect 

you or anyone are welcome to join and try it and tell me its working correct or not

It is not a big issue for me as the Nitrado sever will expire in 11 days 

Oh nice. thank you for updating me on this after trying it out.