Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

damage number

chknstrp

This can be done with a custom launch parameter ?ShowFloatingDamageText=true

If you don't want to use Launch Params, you should be able to append this to the end of your GameUserSettings.ini via the Modify Server Config Tool (Without the question mark). 

• 1 month later...

Ive tried to enable this multiple times.  I have it pasted without the question mark in the modify server settings tab scrolled all the way down to 

GameUserSettings.ini Custom Code

I still cant get it to work.  Any help here would be appreciated.  Thanks

I've even tried to stop the server update it then and turn the server back on and it still wont work.\

Nevermind  got it working 

Ive tried to enable this multiple times.  I have it pasted without the question mark in the modify server settings tab scrolled all the way down to 

GameUserSettings.ini Custom Code

I still cant get it to work.  Any help here would be appreciated.  Thanks

I've even tried to stop the server update it then and turn the server back on and it still wont work.\

Nevermind  got it working 

Glad that you got it working. If you have any other issues, we'd be happy to assist here, or if you create a support ticket with your server ID we can also take a look at the control panel at any point. 

Enjoy! 

• 4 weeks later...