Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anyone running True Survival SDX on their 7d2d servers?

ArnMan

Is this the version you are referring to for true survival?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?38584-True-Survival-JZMOD

This is how they state to install it on the site.

• Open the modded 7DaysToDieServer_Data Folder then open the Managed Folder. Copy all the files in that location and overwrite the files in the same location in your server game files.
  • In the main directory of the modded files open the Data Folder and copy the Config Folder and and overwrite the folder in the same location in your server game files.
  • Then go back to the same location in the modded files and open the Prefab Folder. Copy all the files in that location and overwrite the files in the same location in your server game files.
  • Then in the main directory of the modded files copy the Mod Folder and the Config.xml and paste them into the main directory of your server game files.

• 2 weeks later...

I am too interested in running a custom mod on a secondary 7D2D server, just havent looked much into it (or purchased the 2nd server IM SORRY SURVIVALSERVERS! just not yet!).

My regulars are still discussing what mod to look into and the secondary server is to prevent any issues with the current servers world. I corrupted it once already LOL and lost everything.