Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

3rd+ Cluster

jestersuave

I know it has been in works for some time, but a search for the topic in the forums didn't yield me any results.

With the new DLC coming out in late October, will there (or is there) an option to run a third cluster map on our servers?

Thanks!

I know it has been in works for some time, but a search for the topic in the forums didn't yield me any results.

With the new DLC coming out in late October, will there (or is there) an option to run a third cluster map on our servers?

Thanks!

There is no ETA as of this moment but I will talk with Ryan when he gets back and see if anything has changed.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no ETA as of this moment but I will talk with Ryan when he gets back and see if anything has changed.

Any updates on this? I've actually been holding off adding a cluster because I want to add an aberration cluster but honestly I'd really like to run both scorched earth and aberration in addition to what I have now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in this as well!

Our Community is wanting to add a 3rd Cluster and we'd like to remain with SurvivalServers. But...if the groans get too loud we'll be forced to move to another provider who can support 3+ Clusters.

I'm interested in this as well!

Our Community is wanting to add a 3rd Cluster and we'd like to remain with SurvivalServers. But...if the groans get too loud we'll be forced to move to another provider who can support 3+ Clusters.

This. I already have the host picked out. I wonder what is causing them to not make it a thing. My next host can apparently link an unlimited number. And they are ignoring this thread apparently since there has been no update since September.