Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't connect to server ** all related posts here, NO status unknown posts **

Did you try adding the IP directly to your favorites on steam?   

I don't know, I can't get mine working - thinking I might have to cancel and jump to someone else.  Got too many people bugging me to get on and late for my stream :P 

Yea i did, it visible on steam list, but server name says: Customer game server by survivalservers.com , and i cant connect through steam favorites, it just opens up the game  :x

its funny, if you search ingame for server names: : Customer game server by survivalservers.com

then 7 servers appears, and none of them is possible to join..

Yeah, looks like they have some sort of setup problem going on.

Got a response to one of my tickets, it sounds like they're looking into it.  I'm trying to show patience.. but, LAWD it's hard.  :P

Should be related to an issue we had with the port being missing in Engine.ini

Let me know if there are any issues joining!

Getting crash as soon as I hit "Join", can see "Loading" for a second.

Is this on your side?

There's a bug in the game.ini you'll need to update.  If you don't do this, you can't remove things from your inventory (Trash it) or loot from animals.

In your game.ini replace: InventoryCapacityMultiplier=1
with: InventoryCapacityMultipler=1

This corrected the issue for our server, there appears to be a typo somewhere else in the code, so adding an intentional typo here fixes it.

Has anyone had issues with their server not showing up in the Internet server list? Also anyone know if there is a way to connect with the ip address?

Your server is named: Customer game server by survivalservers.com

You cant rename yet :/

And open up steam, choose show > Servers and add to favorites

There's a bug in the game.ini you'll need to update.  If you don't do this, you can't remove things from your inventory (Trash it) or loot from animals.

In your game.ini replace: InventoryCapacityMultiplier=1

with: InventoryCapacityMultipler=1

This corrected the issue for our server, there appears to be a typo somewhere else in the code, so adding an intentional typo here fixes it.

This has been fixed. A save from the Modify Server Config tool will fix.

Your server is named: Customer game server by survivalservers.com

You cant rename yet :/

This also has been fixed. A save from the green Save Settings & Restart Game Server button will fix.

for the past 30 hours I cannot log into the server (Citadeluswest3) I played 3 days fine. Since the update 40 hours ago it wont let me log in. I show up where I logged off the last time but I get  a blinking "Network" mid screen and a blinking cant connect to server in top right screen. I have tried maybe 20 times in the last 30 hours to log in.

any ideas when this might get fixed

for the past 30 hours I cannot log into the server (Citadeluswest3) I played 3 days fine. Since the update 40 hours ago it wont let me log in. I show up where I logged off the last time but I get  a blinking "Network" mid screen and a blinking cant connect to server in top right screen. I have tried maybe 20 times in the last 30 hours to log in.

any ideas when this might get fixed

Please try running the update/validate on the server and give that a go. If it still does not help please submit a ticket and we will take a look into the back end.

Please try running the update/validate on the server and give that a go. If it still does not help please submit a ticket and we will take a look into the back end.

How do I update/validate on the server.  (steam game)  Also where do I submit a ticket

• Luke unpinned this topic