Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Sever Settings Help

Redmantis

When I edit the server settings under Modify Server Config then Save and Restart its not showing them in the GameUserSettings.ini file say Show Player Map Location is On in Modify Config but in game it shows it turned Off as well as other settings I have On, anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to edit the GameUserSettings.ini besides FTP because it won't let me connect to it keeps saying I dont have permission I'm using the correct user & pass from the site? Can anyone share there ini?

Thanks Red

2lsbm1x.jpg

I think I managed to find your server, I did see the GameUserSettings.ini was blank so I re-saved everything from the Modify Server Config tool.

For the FTP issue, I couldn't reproduce it. Are you still having a problem with it?

Still cant login through FTP to change the ini. file tried the Modify Server Config it changes the settings when you save it but doesn't change the ini file?

When I get in game the settings still aren't changed and none of the NPCs are working right, rubber banding around and the lag is insane, you can't hit E on anything gather stuff nothing. I have friends trying to use the server also and having the same issues unable to play due to lag and some weird light circle around the screen.

Something was way off with your server config, I reset it back to default as your server was running around 2.5FPS.

After the reset it came back to a stable 25-30FPS

Can you PM me the details and program you are using for FTP?

Using FileZilla and the connection details on your panel I could log in and navigate everything. We actually use those details for the FTP preview link on your panel (where you can see the GameUserSettings.ini button). If FTP was broken those wouldn't work properly.

PM sent, I am using FileZilla with the User, Pass, IP and Port on the Server page.

Not sure why the ini. file was lagging everything out I haven't been able to change anything on it, all of the Modify Server Config settings are gone. 

I have the same issue with FileZilla. It is saying that I could not connect and it fails with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server"

What do I need to do to fix this?

Server #45599

Thanks,

JVGaming

I am also having this problem, I cant get filezilla to connect. game #45608. Also cant log into the server to play for some reason, and it has been saying loading for the last hour or so in the control panel