Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I could really use some help

so i  have had my server  working fine and then now nothing in the settings work right  for example 

XPMultiplier=10000

PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=0
PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0
PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0

and third person enabled wont work   it is set to true but cant not switch to third 

GameUserSettings.ini not working.txt

i don't know if the xp multiplier is working i got the floating damage fixed by putting this  ?ShowFloatingDamageText=true  in the custom launch parameters box under the server config button then going to custom.ini code   same with the third person not being allowed  so add this in the custom.ini

box as well ?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True  still don't know how to fix player  food water and stamina  drain yet   like above they are set to zero but  still drains if you know what i need to do in custom.ini plz let me know thanks

You can add sub 1 integers, so setting food drain to 0.001 should effectively give you just shy of infinite food.

It's not a complete fix, but as this thread wasn't replied to yet, at least it gives you something to start with.

there was some other issues causing them not to work  took the support team 2 hrs to find the problem why stuff wasn't working  everything was working on server 1 but second they were not   

I don't see anything specific in the wiki for the config regarding values on these but by going against any other multiplier in game with a value of zero, those zero values default to 1.

If you want this to drain super slow (not sure of any way to actually disable it), then do as Deez suggested and use a float.

Assuming defaults of 1, and reducing the drain to 1 percent, the values would be:

PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=0.01
PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.01
PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.01

​This effectively brings the drain speed from 100% to 1%