Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Alpha 16

bullimar

Well, according to support something happened where all servers on a machine are sharing the same save data location. They told me to put something at the bottom of my serverconfig that was already at the bottom of my serverconfig. I had to ask what it was supposed to do to fix the issue then they told me about the "save date location" stuff and how it was "reverting" what they told me to add to the bottom of my serverconfig. They said they would fix it by morning, I spoke with them at 12am pst. When I logged into my server it was stopped. I tried updating again now it won't show again. 

Guess we wait.

"Right now we're working on correcting the xml file error that occurred because of A16. Should be good soon."

Posted: 07/13/2017 12:21 pm PST.

No further word on if it's fixed though.

Edit: My server won't even show up and keeps shutting down and stopping.

Haven't had issues connecting, but it's via direct IP input, never by finding it in the listings.  So not really an issue for me and my friends, just don't have new blood on the server.