Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Oxide is not working

Guilherme

If oxide isn't working the first time you install it. Simply un install it by selecting no mod from the area you have oxide enabled. Run the update/restart button at the bottom and then re activate oxide using the same method. This will make sure the files are installed properly.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue with oxide and I did re-installed it as you suggested. My server showed under "Modded" after the reinstall, but upon uploading the plugins (.cs) into the plugins folder via FTP server went back to showing under "Community" and none of the plugins are working. Mod still shows oxide. I tried reinstalling a couple of times already. What am I doing wrong?

@Depito92 have you looked at your logs? I took a look at your compiler log for Oxide and it looks like SignArtist.cs has an issue.

SignArtist.cs(296,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\27057\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
FurnaceSplitter.cs(346,8): warning CS0219: The variable `originalContainer' is assigned but its value is never used

• 2 weeks later...

@Depito92 have you looked at your logs? I took a look at your compiler log for Oxide and it looks like SignArtist.cs has an issue.

SignArtist.cs(296,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\27057\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
FurnaceSplitter.cs(346,8): warning CS0219: The variable `originalContainer' is assigned but its value is never used

Yeah almost all the plugins show some kind of error in the log file, but they are all working fine for me.