Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Needing to create a new character every time i log into my server.

I just started my server from this hosting site, running on the Ragnarok Map with 3 mods. (Structures+,The Liopluerodon's big brother and Classic Flyers) 

The map and mods work just fine, but each time i log out i lose all progress i made. The old character is still in the world with my tamed creatures and items, but the game forces me to create a new one each time i log back in :C

Never had this issue with a server before, so any help would be appreciated.

It would seem this problem only persists on maps from the workshop.

I tried playing on the server with the Scorched earth DLC and it worked fine, but when i tried a different map from the workshop (Thieves Island) the same issue happened... 

It feels kinda bad to rent a server to play on my favourite map, and it not working :C

Known issues for these symptoms are:

1) Currently if you use a forcetame command while mounted that will crash your server and it will revert back to previous save.

2) Your save path could be set incorrectly.

Please have a ticket opened and we can pinpoint what is causing these issues.

https://www.survivalservers.com/support/