Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Help with Engram Overrides

mrpandaman

I've been having trouble setting up the server's game ini with Engram overrides for the engrams in the S+ mod. I compiled the list of entries and checked against any reference I could find in the mod discussions. The formatting seems correct, but certainly let me know if I've missed something. The lines from the ini I'm trying to use:

http://pasted.co/4f2bebc4

Whatever changes I'm making do not seem to affect the server at all. This is strange, as I had previously replaced the vanilla Alphas with NPC replacements. I figure that means that I'm in the correct file.

Let me know if you've had any luck in your own configs. I don't think the mod matters. It's the override process I'm struggling with.

You can use the user control panels in the GameUserSettings.ini function in the "Modify Server Config".

If you scroll to the bottom of the "modify server config" section, you'll be able to put custom code for your .ini files. 

You can use the user control panels in the GameUserSettings.ini function in the "Modify Server Config".

If you scroll to the bottom of the "modify server config" section, you'll be able to put custom code for your .ini files. 

My understanding was that the OverrideNamedEngramEntries function is to go in the game.ini, not GUS. I tried the code in the control panel's config dialog box as you described. It did not work either, unless I've misunderstood you.

• 2 weeks later...

My understanding was that the OverrideNamedEngramEntries function is to go in the game.ini, not GUS. I tried the code in the control panel's config dialog box as you described. It did not work either, unless I've misunderstood you.

stop ur server=>upload ur file=>restart ur server

have u do it right? u must stop ur server beforce upload ur file