Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Customer Support

TillyMint

I have been trying to get help for my cluster but to not avail.

I usually get an initial reply within an hour and and half, this reply is usually of no help what so ever. I reply to this and have found myself waiting over 10 hrs for a response to that, which also has been no help.

Is anyone else having the same sort of rubbish service or is it just me? Do I have to open a new ticket each time?

I don't understand why some settings don't work and then suddenly after sever restarts and weeks later they work. Why I change the message of the day and it doesn't take, even after several restarts. I have modded one of the loot crates, it works just fine, then several restarts later the code disappears from the game.ini file. Why I have the same difficulty on both servers, the child server starts up on diff 7, but dinos start spawning in on diff 4, which isn't even default...these are just a few of the things I can think of atm...