Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Starvation Mod Support - A Real Answer?

mjr819

Well, this has been asked a bunch of times and seems to be glossed over.  I have tried to install starvation on my server here but haven't necessarily got it to work properly.  My first question is does anyone have starvation running here?  If so, do you have the installation guide from Mortelentus that I could see in order to figure out what I am doing wrong?  

I have the launcher installed locally and I have the mod running flawlessly.  Once that was up and running, I have tried multiple times to upload the setup to the server, but I can not seem to get it to run properly.  I am wondering if I am missing a file or something in my uploads or something is getting overwritten when I start/stop/restart the server (thus the request for Mortelentus' guide).

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.  This will definitely affect whether I expend my server here or go someplace where I can get the support for this mod.