Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

DZGM, (group management) doesn't work on Survival Servers.

I runned DZGM with no any problems on my epoch 1.0.5.1 server. Installation was simple.

Now we running epoch 1.0.6.1 and DZGM is included. You only need to switch ir on in config file.

I runned DZGM with no any problems on my epoch 1.0.5.1 server. Installation was simple.

Now we running epoch 1.0.6.1 and DZGM is included. You only need to switch ir on in config file.

ir? I'm running a dayz mod server.

• 3 months later...

has this been resolved i am having some issues with overpoch 1061 , infistar is temp banning clients and admin when we open the group manager either by hitting F5 or right clicking the radio , i have everything running fine thus far dzai, dzms , WAI  bury and gut humans , custom trader cfgs ,refuel and safezones . i have redone all the POI's and added some of my own but i cannot get passed this group and infistar issue any help would be greatly appreciated .. 

• 2 weeks later...

has this been resolved i am having some issues with overpoch 1061 , infistar is temp banning clients and admin when we open the group manager either by hitting F5 or right clicking the radio , i have everything running fine thus far dzai, dzms , WAI  bury and gut humans , custom trader cfgs ,refuel and safezones . i have redone all the POI's and added some of my own but i cannot get passed this group and infistar issue any help would be greatly appreciated .. 

i believe this is a BE filter for a hack exploit created by the developer, ebay. Join the dayzmod discord for more info brother.

• 3 weeks later...