Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Forum Pop-Up window

jenda1204

For the last 2 days whenever I visit this forum, or navigate any of it's pages I receive a pop up window asking me to type in my username and password, with the following message above the typing fields:

http://virteq.com is requesting your username and password. WARNING: Your password will not be sent to the website you are currently visiting!

I am using Firefox as my browser, and after doing a google search for this, the results are inconclusive.  Obviously, I did not enter any info, just closed the box and went on my way.  however, it is coming up everytime I navigate anywhere on this site.   Am I the only one getting this window?  Is this someone's attempt to steal my info, either malware I picked up (can't find on any scans of my pc) or, embedded in this forum?  Anyone with any insights?

This should be fixed. The forum skin that we purchased had an external image on their site and apparently their website is having some issues.

No malware or anything like that, just a 401 authorization required message because of the third party image that the forum was trying to display. :)