Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Need more communication.

bubs422

Earlier today i paid to have my server advertised to bring in more players, only to wake up and find out that my server ip has been changed, is currently locked, and i have no control over my server atm.

so i put in a support ticket and wait. meanwhile my server cant be found by any of my players unless they specifically search for this new ip and Im waiting on a support tick to even know why this has happened. this has cost me money and time and i didn't even receive an email before hand to let me know why my server is being locked down.

we need more communication. waiting on a support tick after the fact isnt helping me at all towards getting my server back up where my members can find it. 

We sent an email about the transfer on March 6th. I do apologize it took a little longer than expected. We ran into some issues with SteamCMD (which pulls all game files) being incredibly slow for some reason today.