Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Mods not working?

Necidious

Hello,

I have a feeling my mods aren't working. I entered the Steam IDs to the Mod ID list, separated with a comma, but it doesn't seem to be working. For example, I have Death Helper and there's supposed to be an engram for it and I'm just not seeing it. And Structures Plus makes it so that foundations are solid blocks but that also isn't the case. Is there anything else I'm supposed to be doing when adding mods beside add it to the Mod ID list? I have looked via FTP if the files are there and I do see the files.

Sorry if this was posted somewhere. I did search for the answer fkrst but couldn't find it.

Any help?

I'm having a similar problem. I added extinction core with no issue, but trying to add a second mod doesnt appear to work. 

Turn off server, add mod id, turn on= second mod ID vanishing

Add ID then restart server= Second mod id vanishing

etc.

No matter what I do, the structures plus mod ID just vanishes or doesnt work

• 2 weeks later...

We are getting Server Mod Mismatch again and we have made zero changes to our mod list.  Seems the server side mod version/update check isn't working.  Anyone else getting this issue?

• 6 months later...

yes I had that issue but it was fixed. God Bless support.  but now, I am having an issue where the mods are just being ignored. after going to a custom map (The Volcano) using the Pugnacia mod.  Those two are loading but any mod after that is being ignored. it stays in the mod list but doesn't show up in the server when loading the server via the menu. just says downloading 2 of 2 mods I have 19 mods ? i have a ticket in the works, but it has been a long line of issues starting with corrupted  saved world files. which put an end to my current server., So had to start over.  And your support is AWESOME and has help me through it all... However haven't heard back on this issue.... should i start a new ticket for this matter it is a new problem?  ticket # 143556  thank you in advance..

Edit:    this issue I was having was due to my ignorance of the control panel. It seems that when you are using a map mod. meaning a map that is not on their list, You have to use the parameter line instead of the usual way, you also need to load you mods there instead of the mod box. Thank you SS your customer service is exemplary.