Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Editing Dino level configuration resets Entire Config

yesterday i came home and logged on the control panel, opened up Config and everything was defaulted..

okay no problem.. I retyped everything in as it was before and saved. defaulted again..

So i started typing things in 1 section at a time and noticed it was saving.. Long story short, I narrowed it down to Dino levels configuration. anytime i edit this at all, it wipes my entire config..  this is a huge problem for my server as nobody can level their dinos from Before the default because they are all past the cap. i Sent a ticket yesterday.

anyone know why this would happen?

Not sure why it would do this, but I use the manual method anyway. If you are familiar with FTP, you can edit the Game.ini file and simply put the text in there yourself for dino levels. (and player levels).

You can use any website like http://arksurvivalevolved.gamewalkthrough-universe.com/dedicatedservers/customizationtools/customlevelstool/Default.aspx and input the values you want, and it'll spit out the text you need once you are done.

Could do as a workaround until the control panel is fixed up?