Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

MOD Alert: 837280248. Scorched Dinos on the Center

DOAGEN

Mod ID: 837280248- Scorched Dinos on TheCenter

Thought this was useful information that should be shared to all ARK players looking for MODs, specifically this one. But other MODs may have the same affect.

I had created a ticket here and here are the results:

Issue- Server no longer announcing that the server is rebooting (it's normal reboot maintenance).

Part 2: The server was no saving the progress of the last hour or 2.

Response:

----------------
RCON is what saves your game before the server restarts. The problem is your RCON does not
work right now because of the mod you have on your server is blocking it from working
properly.

The Fix: SS Support removed the mod and RCON is now properly working.

Thank you Support. :) *sucks cause I liked this mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837280248&searchtext=scorched

MOD: 845855498 "Scorched Earth Plus"

Fyi- Same issue. You run this mod, no more alerts server will be shutting down for maintenance and duplicates the same issue with rcon.

:(

And the Tabula...looks rather nice, too much work to setup. I am lazy. I love, click, install, play. Thank you though. :)